Careers at Brolik
We’re always looking for talented individuals who want to invest themselves in our innovative digital agency that is poised for growth. Our team is made up of talented creatives that support and motivate each other to excel.
We run the agency with the right balance of structure and flexibility, pushing the old agency model with a tech company spin. If you’re looking for an agency that does great work, and also promotes professional development, personal brand, efficiency and work/life balance, then you’ve found the right place.
Brolik is looking for an experienced, data-oriented marketing professional to assist with strategy development and campaign execution for our diverse list of clients. We are also looking for a unique individual who will thrive in our collaborative, small team atmosphere and won’t be afraid to jump right in.
The position will entail managing both the daily details and long-term strategy for several of our digital marketing clients. This includes regular direct contact with clients, developing strategies based on client needs and executing campaigns to reach their goals. There is also a heavy focus on the technical and data-oriented aspects of marketing, with responsibilities ranging from PPC advertising management, to analysis of key metrics and data sets.
This position requires strong analytical, research, written communication and problem solving skills. An ideal candidate is someone who has a strong understanding of Google Analytics, PPC advertising and social promotions. Market research and analysis experience is of value as well.
This is a full time position at 40 hours per week that we are looking to fill by February 15th, 2017.
- Ongoing organization and management for several of Brolik’s retained marketing clients
- Regular email and phone communication with clients and subcontractors
- Analytics review and developing strategic insight using Google Analytics, Moz and a number of other platforms
- Monthly reporting to clients based on completed initiatives and insights gathered
- PPC ad management on search, social and display platforms
- Learning new disciplines and experimenting with new platforms that become necessary to improve client’s marketing efforts
- Finding strategic and efficient solutions for both client and internal challenges
- Communicating thoroughly, thoughtfully and effectively with the team, clients and other contacts
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of relevant industry experience as an agency or brand side marketer
- Experience with data manipulation and tracking with spreadsheet tools like Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with Google Analytics and Adwords
- Must be a self-motivated hard worker
- Must exhibit strong critical thinking skills
- Must provide writing samples that demonstrate strong writing skills
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics certified
- Previous agency experience
- Previous market research experience
Senior Marketing Strategist
Email your resume and cover letter.